2024 Eilers Application
Notre Dame graduate students may apply for a 2024 Patrick and Jana Eilers Graduate Student Fellowship for Energy Related Research from October 1 to November 15, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. Applicants will be notified in December following a comprehensive review of all applications by Notre Dame faculty. Students selected to receive an Eilers Fellowship will be awarded in January 2024.
All applications will be considered, although preference will be given to graduate students who demonstrate academic excellence and a strong background in research and other scholarly achievements. The application requires the following information:
- Project Title
- Scope of Work (project description, major research objectives, collaborators, project period)
- Career Goals
- CV/Resume with UGS and GS GPAs
- Faculty Supporting Application (see below for a separate application to be completed by your faculty adviser)
General Terms and Conditions
- The Eilers Fellowship must be used to support the graduate student's stipend during the calendar year in which the award is received.
- Eilers Fellows will complete a final report summarizing their research project and accomplishments at the end of their award calendar-year.
- Fellows will prepare a personal thank-you note to the Eilers family to be shared by ND Energy at the end of the award calendar-year with the fellow's final report.
- Fellows will participate in internal and external opportunities to present their research to a broader audience. This includes national conferences, community outreach, and the ND Energy GS&PD Seminar Series.
For questions about the fellowship or student application, please contact Barbara Villarosa at email@example.com.
Faculty Supporting Application
The applicant's faculty adviser is required to complete a supporting application to include the following information:
- Project Relevance to ND Energy's Mission
- Previous Funding
- Ratings and Comments
For questions about the fellowship or supporting application, please contact Barbara Villarosa at firstname.lastname@example.org.