The Patrick and Jana Eilers Graduate Student Fellowship for Energy Related Research provides funding for graduate students who are working on existing or new energy-related research projects at Notre Dame. Awards must be used to support student stipends. Students interested in applying for an Eilers award must complete an online application in cooperation with their faculty advisor.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED FOR 2018 FELLOWSHIPS.
- Applications due October 31, 5:00 PM
- Notifications made in November
- Funding available in January
Students will submit an online application with the following information:
- Project title and brief abstract or summary of work
- Project objectives
- Specific role of the student in achieving project objectives
- Student’s career objectives
- Supplemental Documents: CV, undergraduate and graduate transcripts
Faculty advisors will complete an online supporting application with the following information:
- Relevance of the project to the ND Energy mission
- Funding source(s) for graduate student since arriving to Notre Dame
- Current/previous funding provided by ND Energy (last 3 years)
- Current/previous funding provided by external agencies (last 3 years)
- Desired fellowship amount
- Letter of recommendation
For more information, contact Barbara Villarosa at 574-631-4776 or firstname.lastname@example.org.