Postdoctoral scholars and graduate students associated with ND Energy faculty affiliates are invited to attend the monthly PD&GS Luncheon Seminar. Seminars provide a regular forum for group members to share their research projects, network with peers, and practice their communication skills before a major conference. Presenters also may opt to receive formal feedback on their presentations from their peers.
The scheduled presentations for February's seminar are:
- “Transformations of a Uranyl Hydroxide Phase: Probing Alteration Behavior through High Relative Humidity and Ionizing Radiation” by Savannah Benjamin (Burns lab)
- "Lead Chalcohalide Nanocrystals and Chalcohalide-Perovskite Heterostructures" by Stefano Toso (Kuno lab)
Postdoctoral scholars and graduate students interested in attending can contact Koby Keck to RSVP.
Each member of the Notre Dame community, and visitors to campus, should abide by the following protocol:
- Members of the Notre Dame community are expected to carry a mask with them at all times, to wear their mask when instructed to do so, and to obey campus signage about masking.
- Masks are required in any instructional or research space—classrooms, offices, labs or studios—where the faculty member or instructor requires masking.
- For fully vaccinated Notre Dame faculty, staff, and students, as a general rule, masking is optional indoors on campus. There are some exceptions, primarily involving spaces where visitors are commonly present and/or times when campus spaces are generally open to the public. These spaces include the lower level and first floor of LaFortune Student Center between 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
- Those students who are not fully vaccinated or boosted must wear masks inside campus buildings, except when alone in a private office, in a personal residence hall room, or when eating or drinking.
- Those faculty and staff who are not fully vaccinated or boosted or who have not uploaded proof of vaccination must wear masks inside campus buildings, except when alone in a private office or when eating or drinking.