Postdoctoral scholars and graduate students associated with ND Energy faculty affiliates are invited to attend the monthly PD&GS Luncheon Seminar. Seminars provide a regular forum for group members to share their research projects, network with peers, and practice their communication skills before a major conference. Presenters also may opt to receive formal feedback on their presentations from their peers.
The scheduled presentations for October's seminar are:
- "Computational Materials Discovery and Design for Water Vapor Adsorption using Nanoporous Materials" by Krishnendu Mukherjee (Colón lab)
- "Computational Investigation of the Identity and Reactivity of Exchange Cu Sites in Zeolites for Selective Activation of Methane" by Yujia Wang (Schneider lab)
Each member of the Notre Dame community, and visitors to campus, should abide by the following protocol:
- For fully vaccinated Notre Dame faculty, staff, and students, masking is optional indoors on campus, including in residence halls. There are some exceptions to this, primarily involving spaces and times where visitors are commonly present. For a complete list of mask-designated buildings, please refer to the University’s COVID website often for the latest information.
- Notre Dame faculty, staff, and students who are not fully vaccinated must wear masks inside campus buildings, except when alone in a private office, in a personal residence hall room, or when eating or drinking.
- All visitors to campus, regardless of vaccination status, are expected to wear masks inside campus buildings, except when eating and drinking.
- Anyone who would prefer to wear a mask in any setting is welcome to do so. We should be kind and respectful of everyone in our community and of their choices at all times.