EDF Energy and industry experts meet on campus each year for updates on natural gas fundamentals, LNG markets, and weather. Undergraduate and graduate students, post-docs, and faculty are welcome to attend any part of the conference.
Topics and speakers include:
- Natural Gas Supply and Market Fundamentals – Chris McGill, American Gas Association
- 2019 Weather Update – Jacob Meisel, Bespoke Weather Services
- U.S. LNG Exports and Markets – Paul Cicio, Industrial Energy Consumers of America
- EDF Retail Update – Deborah Merril, EDF
- End user Customer Panel – David Gring, EDF
Registration is appreciated.