What is “Big Data?” What does it look like and why are companies utilizing it? In this industry panel hosted by thought leaders in analytics, attendees will have the opportunity to learn first-hand about emerging trends in Big Data and how these key processes can inform intelligent business model innovation and drive business value.
- Rich Carlton – Moderator – Aunalytics COO – Aunalytics is a data science and software company headquartered in South Bend. Mr. Carlton is also the President of Data Realty, an organization that operates data centers as well as being the parent company to both Aunalytics and the cloud hosting and managed service provider MicroIntegration.
- Mike Lewandowski – Panelist – Bayer Corporation – Sr. Manager – Order-to-Cash Data & Systems
- Tom Mender – Panelist – Whirlpool – Sr. Manager – Big Data and Advanced Analytics
- Jay Brockman, PhD. – Panelist – EMU Technology – Jay is a co-founder of EMU Technology. In addition, he is an Associate Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering and an Associate Dean of the College of Engineering at The University of Notre Dame
- Nitesh Chawla, PhD. – Panelist – Aunalytics – Nitesh is a co-founder of Aunalytics. In addition, he is the Frank M. Freimann Professor of Computer Science & Engineering and Director of The Interdisciplinary Center for Network Science & Applications (iCeNSA) at The University of Notre Dame.
IDEA Week is an innovation festival hosting business, technology, and entertainment events to provide entrepreneurs, students, and community members in our region with the practical knowledge, creative inspiration, and social foundation they need to innovate within their own careers, studies, and communities.