Are you interested in learning more about working in the renewable energy industry? E.ON North America, a global leader in renewable energy, will be on campus on Monday, February 19th at 5pm to speak with all interested candidates.
A group of 5 executives from E.ON (all Notre Dame alumni) will give a brief presentation on their footprint in the field of renewable energy. As a part of this presentation they will be giving information and answering questions about available full time and internship opportunities with the company.
- Mark Frigo, VP - Energy Storage
- John Badeusz, Director - Wind Construction
- Patrick McCoyd, VP - Onshore Wind Procurement
- Jan Porvaznik, Senior Manager - Market Development
- Dan Courtney, Civil and Structural Engineering
These opportunities are for both Undergraduate and Graduate Students.
Food will be served.
Sponsored by The MBA Energy and Resources Club.
Chat with E.ON Climate & Renewables Flyer