Save the date for the Fall Undergraduate Research Fair!
All students interested in learning about undergraduate research opportunities in the College of Science should plan to attend the fair.
Schedule of Events
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities in Chemistry – 6:00-7:00 p.m., Room 101
- Student Poster Presentations – 7:00-8:00 p.m., Galleria
- Undergraduate Research Internship Information Night – 8:00-9:00 p.m., Room 101
Representatives from many organizations involved in providing, promoting, and supporting opportunities of undergraduate research will be present from 7:00-8:00 p.m. in the Galleria to answer questions and provide advice.
The list of participating organizations include:
- The Career Center
- Center for Nano Science and Technology
- Center for Research Computing
- Center for Sustainable Energy (ND Energy)
- Dinners for Increased Scholarly Communication (DISC)
- DNA Learning Center
- First Year of Studies
- Flatley Center for Undergraduate Scholarly Engagement (CUSE)
- Harper Cancer Research Institute
- Hesburgh Library
- Indiana University of Medical School - South Bend
- Innovation Park at Notre Dame
- Institute for Scholarship in the Liberal Arts (ISLA)
- Kellogg Institute
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Museum of Biodiversity
- Nanovic Institute for European Studies
- Notre Dame Integrated Imaging Facility
- Scientia – The Undergraduate Journal of Scientific Research
- Sustainability Minor
- University of Notre Dame Environmental Research Center (UNDERC)
Originally published at science.nd.edu.