Notre Dame Research and affiliated research centers will be participating in the Alumni Association’s Annual Reunion event on Friday, June 3, on the third floor of the Main Building. From 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., the dome will be open to tours, where several offices will open their doors to alumni, faculty, staff, and friends of the University. Additionally, other buildings on campus will be open for tours throughout the day.
Alumni attending the Notre Dame Research Open House will have an opportunity to visit with representatives from each of the participating research centers to learn more about their research programs and other scholarly activities.
- Advanced Diagnostics and Therapeutics
- Center for Research Computing
- Eck Institute for Global Health
- Environmental Change Initiative
- Harper Cancer Research Institute
- Institute for Advanced Study
- Innovation Park at Notre Dame
- ND Energy
- Notre Dame Turbo Machinery Laboratory
Additionally information about the above groups as well as other key research areas, facilities and resources, and research in the colleges and schools can be found at research.nd.edu/our-research.
To learn more about other events taking place during the 2016 Reunion, please visit the Alumni Association’s Reunion page.