The 12th annual National Drive Electric Week (9/23-10/2) will be celebrated in the Michiana area as part of First Fridays in South Bend on Friday, October 7.
Co-hosted by the South Bend Office of Sustainability, Michiana Area Council of Governments, and Drive Clean Indiana, owners of electrical vehicles are encouraged to bring their EV to the event and share their personal experiences with attendees. If interested, please register to participate here!
Anyone interested in learning about the benefits of driving an electric vehicle should register to attend here!!
Attendees will ...
- Get behind the wheel and experience an electric vehicle first hand!
- Hear from electric vehicle drivers about their experiences.
- Learn what electric vehicles are available locally (both new and used).
- Learn how and where to find electric vehicle charging stations.
- Learn what purchasing incentives are available.
- Test drive an EV from local dealerships, pending availability.
- And more!
Models on display may include ...
Electric: Ford Mustang Mach-E; Tesla Models S, X, 3, Y; Chevy Bolt; Nissan LEAF; Fiat 500e
Plug-In Hybrid: Toyota Prius Prime; Chrysler Pacifica mini-van; Ford C-Max; Honda Clarity; Kia Niro
- Newer in Michiana: Kia EV6; Kona Hyundai; ;VW I.D4; Chevy Bolt EUV
- And more!
To learn more, contact event organizers, or sign-up to volunteer for the event, click here.