Due to the size of our fall career fair (traditionally 3,000 students in a confined space meeting with 200+ employers) and recognizing that many employers have already implemented travel restrictions for their recruiters, Notre Dame’s 2020 Fall Career Fair Week is being held virtually September 11-17.
Our multi-day format provides flexibility for employers and students to meet in both group and one-on-one settings. Our fair provides employers of all sizes across all industries the opportunity to promote full-time employment, internship, and other career opportunities to students from all class years and all academic majors. Whether it be through our campus-wide centralized career fair on Tuesday, September 15, or smaller events, employers will be provided a variety of opportunities to meet talented students.
We have collaborated with student groups, faculty, and other campus partners to conduct networking events for specific areas throughout the week. Each of these events will be managed on virtual platforms.
Virtual Fall Career Fair Week Events
(note: all times are EDT)
Friday, September 11
- Arts & Letters Career Fair Panel & Networking Event (12:00-1:30pm)
Monday, September 14
- Engineering Industry Day Networking Event (4:00-7:30pm)
- Careers in Corporate Finance/Accounting Alumni Panel (6:00-7:00pm)
- Diversity and Inclusion Networking Event (7:45-9:45pm)
Tuesday, September 15
Wednesday, September 16
- ITAO (Business Technology and Analytics) Career Connect (7:30-9:30pm)
- Student-Athlete Networking Event (8:00-9:00pm)
Thursday, September 17