2020 Sustainability Travel Awards Application Deadline
The application period is now open for four Sustainability Travel Awards in 2020. The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee chaired by the Editor-in-Chief of Sustainability, Prof. Dr. Marc A. Rosen.
This prize provides financial assistance for winners to present an oral presentation and/or a poster at an international conference or a multidisciplinary conference related to sustainability and sustainable development in 2020.
- Applicants must be postdoctoral fellows or PhD students (as of 31 December 2020), working in sustainability-relevant areas (broadly defined as any discipline covered by the journal Sustainability).
- Applicants must plan to participate in an international conference in 2020 and to present their research (oral or poster presentation).
Required application documents:
- Outline of current and planned future research;
- CV (please include a complete list of publications);
- Details of the conference you would like to attend (list the conference name and its website) and an abstract of the work you plan to present;
- A letter of recommendation from your supervisor, research director, or department head confirming your status as a postdoc/PhD student.
The award will consist of 800 Swiss Francs.
Please apply by clicking here before 17 January 2020. The winner will be announced on the Sustainability website by 31 March 2020.