The application period is now open for four Sustainability Travel Awards in 2020. The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee chaired by the Editor-in-Chief of Sustainability, Prof. Dr. Marc A. Rosen.
This prize provides financial assistance for winners to present an oral presentation and/or a poster at an international conference or a multidisciplinary conference related to sustainability and sustainable development in 2020.
- Applicants must be postdoctoral fellows or PhD students (as of 31 December 2020), working in sustainability-relevant areas (broadly defined as any discipline covered by the journal Sustainability).
- Applicants must plan to participate in an international conference in 2020 and to present their research (oral or poster presentation).
Required application documents:
- Outline of current and planned future research;
- CV (please include a complete list of publications);
- Details of the conference you would like to attend (list the conference name and its website) and an abstract of the work you plan to present;
- A letter of recommendation from your supervisor, research director, or department head confirming your status as a postdoc/PhD student.
The award will consist of 800 Swiss Francs.