"Writing Successful Grants" workshop reveals common pitfalls that can lead to early rejection of good ideas, matched with practical strategies for better writing. Special attention will be paid to the perspectives of grant reviewers and how to write in ways that will meet their expectations.
- Killer mistakes in grant-writing and how to avoid them
- Two critical steps that will double your chances for success
- How to win over the grant reviewer
- Simple keys to a more powerful writing style
- Visualization: Using illustrations to "sell" your project
Bring a laptop to participate in practical grant writing exercises that will enable you to get a running start on writing your own proposal.