Leesa Duckworth from Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) will be visiting Notre Dame to discuss the NNSA Graduate Student Fellowship Program (NGFP). She will also discuss other fellowship opportunities at PNNL.
Additionally, the Center for Career Development will be sponsoring an event focused on undergraduate internship opportunities at the National Labs. It will be held from 12 - 1 pm in Duncan Student Center, room 512.
Graduate Student Fellowship Program Overview
The one-year, salaried fellowships offer unmatched opportunities across the NNSA enterprise. Fellows learn about nuclear technology applications while shaping nonproliferation policy and decision making.
NGFP fellows are highly sought after by employers, including the NNSA and other leading national security partners in national laboratories, academia, and industry.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Currently enrolled and matriculated in a graduate degree program OR
- Completed a graduate degree program within 18 months prior to the application deadline
- Final and current cumulative GPA of at least 3.20/4.00 in the graduate degree program
- U.S. citizen eligible for a security clearance
- Available to work full time for the duration of the fellowship (June 2019-2020)