"Chemistry of Hello: Lithium Ion Batteries -Challenges and Opportunities for Personal Electronics Applications"
Consumers are demanding an increasing level of functionality from their cell phones. The energy density of today’s lithium ion batteries can limit the practical functionality of the phone as consumers expect the battery to last a full day. Dee Strand will join us to share how new materials and designs are providing an opportunity to increase the energy density of cells for these applications. Register Now!
What You Will Learn
- Basic principles of lithium ion battery (LIB) operation
- Performance limitations of today’s LIBs in personal electronics
- Approaches to improve performance in LIBs
- Date: Thursday, March 10, 2016 @ 2-3pm ET
- Fee: Free to Attend
- Download Slides: Available Day of Broadcast
For more information, visit the ACS website.