“Exploring Emerging Energy Issues”
· EPA Regulations: Setting the Stage
· Are They Moving the U.S. Beyond Coal?
· Cutting the Carbon: If not Coal, then what?
· Let’s Talk Energy Efficiency
· A Look at the Future of Alternative Energy Sources
· Alternative Fueled Vehicles/Natural Gas Fueling
· Transmission: Making Decisions on Infrastructure (NEW!)
EXTREME WEATHER AND THE WATER-ENERGY CONNECTION
What’s been happening with Indiana’s climate, and how will it affect policy and long-term planning?
FEATURED LUNCHEON SPEAKER: Professor Eric R. Dannenmaier, Environmental and Natural Resources Law Program, Indiana University School of Law
CLE, CPA and CPE Credit Available (Attorneys – Accountants – Engineers)
Visit www.indiec.com for registration details and program updates.
AEP, Indiana Michigan Power
Citizens Energy Group
Indiana Industrial Energy Consumers, Inc. (INDIEC)
Indiana Municipal Power Agency
Indiana Office of Utility Consumer Counselor
Indiana’s Rural Electric Cooperatives
Indiana Utility Report
Indianapolis Power & Light Company
Purdue University Technical Assistance Program
Purdue University Energy Center at Discovery Park
Contributing Planning Member: Office of Lt. Governor