The 19th Annual Energy Conference, sponsored by ConocoPhillips, will be held on Thursday, October 27, 2011. Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. in the Notre Dame Conference Center. This informative one-day conference features exclusive, leading-edge insights from ConocoPhillips team members and energy industry experts. This conference is designed to help inform and update attendees on the changing energy landscape facing governmental, commercial and industrial energy users. The conference is ideal for those who want to learn about the latest natural gas and energy issues. Topics will include:
- Where is our energy coming from and where will it come from as we navigate forward?
- What are the factors that will influence our energy production and consumption in the coming months and years?
- How will the "Game Changing" Shale Gas be produced, regulated and contracted for as we go forward?
- What is ISO 50000 -- New Standards on Energy Efficiency?
- What goals and strategies do some of my energy buying counterparts' use when they look at natural gas?
All Notre Dame faculty, students, and staff are invited to attend. For more information and to register, please view the document below or click on the link to complete the online registration form.
Conference Agenda: energy_conference_agenda_10_27_11.pdf