Koby G. Keck
115 Stinson-Remick Hall
Notre Dame, Indiana 46556
Koby Keck joined the Center for Sustainable Energy at Notre Dame (ND Energy) in November 2017 as the Administrative Coordinator. Prior to joining ND Energy, Koby worked for six years in retail sales as a Merchandiser for Lewis Bakeries. He has also served as the Editor and Publisher of the New Carlisle Gazette, a biweekly newspaper publication. An active community member, Koby was instrumental in the creation and development of the nonprofit organization New Carlisle Hometown Days, Inc. Through his volunteer work with Hometown Days, he has over ten years of experience coordinating and executing events. Koby received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Notre Dame in 2011.
Koby’s current responsibilities with ND Energy include the following:
- Process orders for office and laboratory supplies; prepare travel and expense reports.
- Coordinate logistics and assist with promoting and executing ND Energy related events.
- Assist with maintaining and updating content on the ND Energy and Materials Characterization Facility (MCF) Websites.
- Update and maintain ND Energy mailing lists and contact information.
- Assist with gathering data and relevant information for annual metrics and other reports.