Office: 271 Fitzpatrick Hall of Engineering
Chang Family Chair Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering
Ph.D., Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Cincinnati, OH
B.S., Electrical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India
The focus of the Datta research group is discovery of new generation of high-performance device architectures, experimental demonstration of device prototypes and investigation of their circuit level behavior for energy efficient information processing, storage, and communication.
Relevant Energy Publications
- H. Paik, J. A. Moyer, T. Spila, J.W. Tashman, J. A. Mundy, E. Freeman, N.Shukla, J.M. Lapano, R. Engel-Herbert, W. Zander, J. Schubert, D.A. Muller, S. Datta, P. Schiffer, and D. G. Schlom, "Transport properties of ultra-thin VO2 films on (001) TiO2 grown by reactive molecular-beam epitaxy" Applied Physics Letters 106, 163101, Oct 19, 2015.
- Y. X. Zheng, A. Agrawal, G. B. Rayner, Jr., M. J. Barth, K. Ahmed, S. Datta, and R. Engel-Herbert "In Situ Process Control of Trilayer Gate-Stacks on p-Germanium With 0.85-nm EOT", IEEE Electron Device lett., vol. 36, no. 9, pp 881-883, Sep. 2015.
- P. Maffezzoni, L. Daniel, N. Shukla, S. Datta, A. Raychowdhury, "Modeling and Simulation of Vanadium Dioxide Relaxation Oscillators", IEEE Trans. Circuits and Systems, vol. 62, no. 9, pp 2207-2215, Sept. 2015.
- L. Liu, X. Li, V. Narayanan, and S. Datta,, "A Reconfigurable Low-Power BDD Logic Architecture Using Ferroelectric Single-Electron Transistors", IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, vol. 62, no. 3, pp 1052-1057, Mar. 2015.
- B. Rajamohanan, R. Pandey, V. Chobpattana, C. Vaz, D. Gundlach, K. P. Cheung, J. Suehle, S. Stemmer, and Suman Datta, "0.5 V Supply Voltage Operation of In0.65Ga0.35As/GaAs0.4Sb0.6 Tunnel FET", IEEE Electron Device lett., vol. 36, no. 1, pp 20-22, Jan. 2015.