Office: 117L Cushing Hall of Engineering
Professor, Department of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering
Concurrent Professor, Department of Applied and Computational Mathematics and Statistics
Director, C-SWARM, Center for Shock Wave-processing of Advanced Reactive Materials
Ph.D., Cornell University
Dr. Paolucci is currently conducting research in the areas of energy losses in buildings and combustion.
Relevant Energy Publications
- “Balancing energy efficiency and structural performance through multi-objective shape optimization: Case study of a rapidly deployable origami-inspired shelter”, by: Quaglia, C. P.; Yu, N.; Thrall, A. P.; et al., ENERGY AND BUILDINGS Volume: 82 Pages: 733-745 Published: OCT 2014.
- “WAMR: An adaptive wavelet method for the simulation of compressible reacting flow. Part I”, Accuracy and efficiency of algorithm, by: Paolucci, Samuel; Zikoski, Zachary J.; Wirasaet, Damrongsak, JOURNAL OF COMPUTATIONAL PHYSICS Volume: 272 Pages: 814-841 Published: SEP 1 2014.
- “WAMR: An adaptive wavelet method for the simulation of compressible reacting flow. Part II”, The parallel algorithm, by: Paolucci, Samuel; Zikoski, Zachary J.; Grenga, Temistocle, JOURNAL OF COMPUTATIONAL PHYSICS Volume: 272 Pages: 842-864 Published: SEP 1 2014.
- “Free convective flow from a heated vertical wall immersed in a thermally stratified environment”, by: Paolucci, Samuel; Zikoski, Zachary J., INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF HEAT AND MASS TRANSFER Volume: 67 Pages: 1062-1071 Published: DEC 2013.
- “Analysis of the spatio-temporal scales of laminar premixed flames near equilibrium”, by: Al-Khateeb, Ashraf N.; Powers, Joseph M.; Paolucci, Samuel, COMBUSTION THEORY AND MODELLING Volume: 17 Issue: 1 Pages: 76-108 Published: FEB 1 2013.
- “Numerical simulation of edge flames initiation and propagation using an adaptive wavelet collocation method”, by: Martelli, E.; Valorani, M.; Paolucci, S.; et al., PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMBUSTION INSTITUTE Volume: 34 Pages: 1077-1084 Part: 1 Published: 2013.