Jennifer Pavlick joined the Center for Sustainable Energy at Notre Dame (ND Energy) in July 2013 as the Administrative Coordinator. Prior to joining ND Energy, Jennifer worked as a Financial Coordinator at Quality Dining, Inc., where she assisted the finance team with reconciling various accounts, compiling sales reports and data. She also was instrumental in developing banking relationships, communications, and monitoring all bank related reporting. Jennifer has worked for over 10 years at local financial institutions in the Trust and Private Banking departments, where she provided complete personal and business banking services to professional clientele in the local community. She received her Associate of Science in Business from Indiana University South Bend and a Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management from Bethel College.
Jennifer’s current responsibilities with ND Energy are as follows:
- Purchase supplies and laboratory equipment for ND Energy and the Materials Characterization Facility (MCF).
- Update content on the ND Energy and MCF Websites.
- Maintain calendars and coordinate meetings.
- Assist with making arrangements for education and outreach events, including seminar speakers and other guests.
- Prepare financial forms, such as travel and expense reports, journal vouchers, and check requests.
- Maintain ND Energy mailing lists, user lists, and key contact information.